Thursday, February 16, 2012

Layla Holographic Flash Black

Thanks to the super, dooper Cathy from More Nail Polish, us Aussie girls were able to snag some Layla Holographics. I only ordered 2 as I am being a good girl this week.

But after swatching Flash Black, maybe I should of got more?


It is a light grey charcoal color which has a very strong holographic flash in the sun. Almost insanely so.  Above was taken inside under artificial light.  Below were taken in full sunlight.



Scrumptious.

8 comments:

  1. *stares*

    *stares some more*

    That's superb! And where can one get these?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! This is so fabulous. Can I say I love a good holo on almond-shaped nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a holographic that looks this good indoors. Lovely nails that show the holo off to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a wonderful holo. Also love that charcoal color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!