Monday, April 2, 2012

Nabi Magnetic Swatches

A local shop had a full display of these and I grabbed a few of them. They were 2 for $15 and altho they are cheaper on eBay, I had the benefit of seeing the colors in person before buying.

All swatches are one coat and I used the 3 in 1 China Glaze magnet, as the Nabi magnets were very weak.



Cappucino.



Wine



Teal. This has a gorgeous gold shimmer running thru it which my photos didn't pick up.



Dark Gold.  Luv the glitter in this one!  Middle finger was 2 coats and I prefer the darker color.



Cinnamon. The magnet barely worked on this color. The photos actually show it more clearly than what it was in real life.



Dark Wine. My favourite. I love how the Wine red turns into an almost black around the magnetic effect.

What other Nabi colors should I be looking at getting?

3 comments:

  1. I really like the red and gold shades. There very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nabi really did a great job with these. I'm gonna order more from Ebay, lol. Thanks for the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the same nail polishes at store near my parents house and I only paid $1.49 for each of them. The colors you picked out are really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!