Tuesday, January 22, 2013

CROWS TOES Frogs Breath & A GLITTER TIP!

 
 
 
Yes, it's still Crows Toes loving week!  Today's is Frogs Breath, a dense multi green hued and gold glitter.  No base coat color needed, and these photos are 2 coats.  Finished with a coat of Seche QD.
 
Glitter topcoat tip:  I only ever do one coat of Seche Quick Dry on my glitter manicures.  I can do this by pressing gently on all nails a couple of minutes after application.  This presses all the glitter down flat, making only one coat of top coat necessary.  Yes, it seems rather straight forward but lots of people go 'A-HA' whenever I tell them!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic tip and glittery green polish! I always love it when you share expert nail art tips with us.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I will try that next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!